Leverage Your Homepreneur Business Through Video Marketing
Are you using video on weekly basis as a way to market your business?
I have to admit, this is the one area in my marketing that I am lacking. See, it’s not that I didn’t know that I needed to make videos. 10 hours of video is uploaded every single minute, of every day on YouTube. 52% of YouTube members come back weekly. The medium income of YouTube users is $74,000 with disposable income and are college educated.
So, yes, it is just silly of me or YOU not to be using this as a marketing tool.
However, an associate shared something with me that I didn’t know I felt. She said that she felt the similar to what I was feeling when she first started making videos. In the beginning, she didn’t like how she talked, how she looked (and she’s beautiful by the way, so this is just funny), she was uncomfortable about what she was saying and how to say it, etc, etc. Well, I felt myself feeling the same way, so I just kept putting off this part of my marketing funnel. It’s odd because I enjoy public speaking and I conduct quite a few tele-classes on a monthly basis, yet I was feeling uncomfortable in front of a camera.
So if you can relate, but you want to catch part of this amazing market that is addicted to video, here are some suggestions:
- Make a video every single day for a week and just practice.
- On the second week, no matter what you think of the video, post it to your YouTube channel, FB or blog.
- If at this point, you are like “NO WAY, I’m not doing this”, then use your photos and your voice to make a video. People will still be able to connect with you.
- Keep your videos under 2 minutes
- Share an experience. Share something you learned. Share good content. Just SHARE!
- Have a call to action at the end of your videos to click a link to rate, comment or subscribe, or perhaps a product or service that you have.
- Schedule your video into your weekly marketing schedule ie # of blogs, # of articles, # of videos, # of FB/Twitter comments, that you will post weekly and when. Start small then add to this as you grow.
Here is what you will begin to experience:
- You will begin attracting customers that can better connect and relate to you
- Your ability to communicate will improve immensely
- Your message will begin to be much more powerful because people feel like they almost know you now that they can put a face with the voice, not just read the words.
- Your message goes out one to many, leveraging your time and attracting more customers
- You begin to be okay with YOU, flaws and all
- This will also help you in other areas of your business because you will become more comfortable in your day to day interaction
- You’ll become more at ease with public speaking as well
I have seen video take new business owners with no customers to having an amazing following. Find your niche, be true and authentic to who you are and you will begin to make connections all over the world.
Be watching for my videos and let me know how your experience and success as well!
oru yamandan premakadha english subtitles download
#Leverage #Homepreneur #Business #Video #Marketing